If you dream of waking up to long, dark, gorgeous eyelashes, well, it’s easier than you think.
Eyelash extensions are the solution, and that’s why tons of actresses, models, and many others choose to get them done. The results are awesome, natural-looking, and oh-so-flirty.
If you’re looking for eye lash extensions near me, we can help.
Our lash experts here at Twisted Sisters Beauty Salon know all the dos and don’ts of lash extensions, so keep reading along.
1. Lash extensions are safe, but you want to choose salon professionals who are skilled in this unique beauty procedure. A special glue is used when applying your lashes, one at a time. Don’t worry, it is a non-irritating adhesive and will not harm your natural lashes.
2. Eyelash extensions are available in three types. These include synthetic, silk, and mink, and each kind offers attractive features.
Mink lashes will deliver a soft, fluffy, and natural look. Hello, Ms. Beyonce!
Silk lashes are soft and flexible and show off a rich, black color.
Synthetic lashes offer good firmness and low maintenance.
3. Length and curl also matter, and during a consultation, your lash expert can help you choose the best lashes for your eye shape and natural lash length. Most salons will carry 6 mm to 17 mm.
Your lifestyle also comes into play and determines the amount of maintenance you are willing to set aside to keep your lash game going strong.
4. You can expect to be at the salon for about two hours as you undergo the lash application procedure, and after that, our lash pros recommend salon touch-ups every three to four weeks.
If you’re on a beauty budget, we can still make it happen for you by applying a half set of lashes as an option. This method is done by either placing the lashes outward from the eye or as filler lashes to add fullness to your natural lashes.
5. When you get home, it’s up to you to continue your TLC lash routine. Here are some tips:
- Oily serums, creams, and makeup removers are to be avoided.
- You don’t need mascara, and if you use eyeliner, choose a gel or liquid formula to prevent weakening lash or breakage.
- Wash your face carefully, and do not scrub. Baby shampoo mixed with distilled water makes for an excellent cleanser for the top lids and bottom eye area.
- Comb your lashes daily with a little spoolie. Our lash specialists can show you the proper technique.
Here at Twisted Sisters Beauty Salon in Westfield, Indiana, we are hair extensions experts and also enjoy applying eyelash extensions for our clients.
Make your appointment today!