Great news Twisted Sister’s family! Twisted Sisters is reopening this Monday, May 11th!
We are so excited to see everyone again and can’t wait to make your locks look beautiful! Our staff and facilities will be taking extra precautions to maximize safety in the salon.
Committed to Client Safety
To keep everyone safe, our team has implemented a few guidelines to best serve our clients while protecting our staff.
- When you first arrive at the salon, please stay in your vehicle. Call the salon number to let us know you have arrived or text your stylist directly.
- Upon entering the salon, please wear a mask. All our stylists will be masked and will have their temperature checked and recorded before the start of each workday. If a high temperature is recorded, they will not be permitted to work and you will be contacted immediately to reschedule.
- All services are appointment-only and we ask you please come alone. This includes no children, friends, spouses, or other family members.
- We also ask everyone to wash their hands or sanitize after entering the salon. We will have a sanitizing station available for all entering customers and our staff can help guide you as needed.
- All stylists will be wiping down and sanitizing their station between each appointment to maximize safety for each customer entering the salon.
- Our entire salon will be adhering to social distancing guidelines, including stylist chairs, hairdryers, and washing stations.
Thank you from Twisted Sisters Westfield Salon!
Thank you for understanding and our team is excited to see all your wonderful faces! If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our salon at 317-763-2020. If you would like to make an appointment, please fill out our online booking form here.